Thursday

We weren't lovers like that and besides it would still be all right


Memories come and go , but I never thought they'd get you so down.It's time to loosen up,otherwise your mind becomes a leaky pipe and each feeling you ever had or wanted to have goes down the drain.Along with your hopes,along with thyself.And thus I keep bleeding , no blood spilt I'm afraid.
This is for you my beloved "don't know who".If you ever existed:
yes many loved before us, I know that we're not new,
chasing pavements ,let's face it, they smile like me and you,
but let's not talk of love or chains and things we can't untie,
hope there's no tomorrow.tell me, I can bare the lies.

This wasn't the maniac inside me,it was just the dead end of what I call "sensitive".They say you need to love and need to be loved.How can you tell the difference?

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment