Sunday

I had to create a monster if I was going to dethrone a queen.




this thing begun when all I wanted was everything.instead I got a conscience
I should describe myself as the one who sees '+'s instead of crosses.
I should describe myself as a clock which never starts with a tik but with a 'talk'.
I should describe myself as a missing link in the Darwin theory.
But I won't.
That's because I'm not just a simple 'a'.I am 'the'

Ladies and gent's,
This is the place where verbs don't have times and even if they did don't forget:time's running out.To be more precise: your time is runnin' out.Live,laugh,love,as they say, whatever,as long as you can,
I'll be watching you.
Judge me and I'll sentence you to another life.
Thus my arrival has been proclaimed.Where are thy drums?
Never mind.I will have tuns of them later.
XOXO





1 comentarii:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment