Monday

Humpty Dumpty off the wall

Ain't karma a bitch?..
well, at least we know I am *giggle*
..the "does-whatever-she-wants" girl.

Where there's smoke there definitely has to be fire..
Or in my case where there's smoke there must be some burnin' desires.Yes, I have won a battle,but not yet the war.

Spotted : Miss Little Perfection & Lonely Boy. Oh, how sweet. Not.She could do much better.

Oh my F-ing God

In these last hazy days of winter-spring , some tips:
  • Mondays aren't really my thing but this one had something: never say never.& Never say "I told you so".
  • Stay out of the snow unless you have a beannie or super duper L'Oreal hair spray to fix it all up
  • Limit all physical contacts ( walls are watching) and of course never leave your house without a "must-have" Couch scarf.
Let's give A a warm happy b'day for his growing older even though I guess he grew up as well.If not it's up to you to check out how's he doin'.

By the way:
  • Thursday 6 PM Central Theatre "Bigamul" play ( gigolo in normal speaking). Still have some tickets.
  • 29th April 2nd May BT Model of United Nations . Deadline 1 st of April.
Enough for today I guess.Gotta rush to classes.Cya at the play.
XOXO.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment